So happy to announce that the Spring/Summer issue (14) of the multilingual and multidisciplinary cultural magazine, Levure littéraire (France-USA-Germany), was launched.
The founder, the Romanian born French writer, Rodica Draghincescu, included 270 Authors and Artists, around an ”essential theme on the Art of Translation and Interpretation, on the role of Translators and their magnificent work of reconstitution, reconstruction and the promotion of a creator, a work and a life dedicated to the universe of symbols and metaphors of reality or imagination.”
Great writers of yesterday and today, in transition, translation and cultural movement (Rilke, Borges, Carroll, Pozzi, Houellebecq, Valaoritis, Khoury Ghata, Adonis, Patrikios, etc.) are all present in an unique bouquet.
I’m very glad to be one of the editors of such an amazing magazine (nominated in TOP 5 cultural magazines in France, in 2016), a true cultural ferment for the global spirituality.
My special guests of the 14th issue of Levure littéraire are:
– the Romanian visual artist Ovidiu Maitec, an interview with him made in 2001:
-the Romanian born American writer Marcel Cornis-Pope, a recent interview:
– the Italian writer Marco Corsi:
– the Polish born British poet Ewa Chrusciel:
– the visual artist Ion Bolocan, from Moldavia:
-the American jazz singer Grace Kelly:
– the Ukrainian born American pianist Anna Dmytrenko:
– the Romanian visual artist Ovidiu Buzec:
– the Romanian poet Doru Mihai Mateiciuc
– the Greek visual artist Katerina Tsitsela:
– the Romanian poet Teodora Coman:
– the British poet Matt Duggan:
– the Romanian poet Victor Munteanu:
– the Indian poet Rati Saxena: